6th Annual Cheeseburger and a Pair of Dice
Spiteful Brewing's 6th Annual Cheeseburger And a Pair of Dice is the hottest ticket in May! By attending, you are granted: 1.) Entry to the dice tournament, and 2). A delightful cheeseburger. The game of dice we will be playing is called Threes. Each game will be moderated by members of Spiteful Brewing.
5:30-6:15pm - Arrive at Guthrie's, sign in. Beers.
6:15-7:00pm - Eat burgers. More beers.
7:00-10:00pm - Dice tournament. Also beers.
1. Groups of four compete against each other in rounds, in a bracket-style tournament that produces one champion.
2. During a round, each player rolls up to five times. Per roll, you must leave at least one die on the table to count toward your total score.
3. Threes count as zero. Everything else counts as face value.
4. Lowest score wins the round, unless a player rolls all sixes, which is known as Shooting the Moon. If a player Shoots the Moon, they automatically win and the round is over
5. An individual must win three rounds in order to move to the next bracket.
6. If you roll a die off the table, re-roll it. The dice that stayed on the table are not re-rolled.
7. In event of a tie, only those who tied roll again.
8. Winners continue to the next bracket, until a victor is crowned.
9. The champion receives a prize and honor that they will carry to their grave.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Our host, Guthrie's Tavern, does not admit anyone under the age of 21. Event attendees must be aged 21+ to enter Guthrie's and participate in the event.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact info@SpitefulBrewing.com with any questions.
Guthrie's Tavern (View)
1300 West Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60613
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|